Magneti Marelli

FE-427

Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone has used the Magneti Marelli soft ware for the ECU

They have responded to emails and have a race programable ECU

I have not got an answer from tune boy and I am under a lot of pressure to finish this project.

I need to control ignition timing and fuel map

Thanks

Tuneboy's TuneEdit and TechnoResearch's Directlink both control fueling and ignition of the OEM ECU.

I don't know if Magneti Marelli offer anything to the public.

I'd try emailing TuneBoy a second time, I emailed them last weekend and they got back to me in less than 12 hours.

support at

tuneboy.com.au

What do you want to know about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the slow reply

But a conversation with Weber and they seem to want to support the existing ECUs for Italian bikes

This is a couple of PDFs from them

I need to manage both ignition and fuel

I have w wide band and a power commander and for what I am doing it isn't enough.

Sent emails to Tune Boy with no reply

I didn't see where the My ECU was capable of ignition mapping

Still looking but have other problems with manufacturing my head gasket so, although I am not on hold, the wind is out of my sails now..

Cheers

SF_Fast_Pro_rev6_1_.0.pdf

Isn't the newer MM ECU the DSP versions??? I am fairly certian that this is the ECU package that several WSBK team are using. I would be really surprised if our 1.5's fit in that catagory even if it is flashable. But MyECU can handle ignition timng, check the MyECU thread in the "How To" section here. The thread is long but much is questioned and covered. MyECU is quite simple and very adequte for our bikes simple needs.

Sent emails to Tune Boy with no reply

You must be ending up in their spam filter.

PM me your email address and I can forward the email address and or whatever message/question you have for them.

They have always been responsive to me, but I am using a .edu email address and not gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc. (which are more likely to be marked spam.