Ratch's constant lament

Guest ratchethack

Say Skeeve

You've evidently pushed a few too many of Dave's buttons at the same time with your Dilbert funny.

D'you figure Dave's found wot he somehow b'lieves is a defense of his favorite original source of "truth" on the Web -- Wikipedia, of course -- (that'd be relative truth in Dave's book, since of course by Dave's own account, absolute truth doesn't exist :rolleyes: ), and posted it above?

Ever notice that whenever Dave's buttons get pushed, somehow all of 'em seem to have "W" on 'em -- still -- even though (mercifully) Dubya has finally been put out to pasture somewhere in Texas for almost half a year now? . . . But conjuring up Dubya, Rupert Murdoch, AND throw McCain on the pile, in an apparent attempt at a defense of Wikipedia?!?! :wacko:

By wot horribly twisted distortion of illogic and disjointed, convoluted, Rube Goldberg plumber's nightmare of a connection pathway d'you imagine his post above possibly links to Wikipedia??

Wot d'you make o' the mentality here, Chief? Yet another case o' lit fuses in a full brace o' loose cannon on a rolling, pitching deck?

Enquiring minds. . .(well, you know). . . :whistle:

Guest ratchethack
Oh dear... just CAN'T stop yourself, can you.

I confess. There are times when wild horses couldn't keep me away. . .

Apparently, same with you -- eh? :lol:

The W I was targeting was Ratchet's favorite citation source of dubious credibility, WSJ not GWB. GWB just happened to be there.Here is what your buddy Rupert Murdoch (But it must be fake!) thinks of the parody that appears to have pushed your button... :ohttp://wsjparody.com/***WARNING F'ing bad language!*****If that does not work, try this link:

The W I was targeting was Ratchet's favorite citation source of dubious credibility, WSJ not GWB. GWB just happened to be there.

Here is what your buddy Rupert Murdoch (But it must be fake!) thinks of the parody that appears to have pushed your button... :o

http://wsjparody.com/

***WARNING F'ing bad language!*****

If that does not work, try this link:

It's definitely fake, and WSJ is a far better source than Wikipedia, altho' I'll admit I like using Wiki for getting a quick briefing [frequently all too brief] on a topic previously unknown to me. Wikipedia is a quick ref on a topic [and frequently flat out wrong, as I've had opportunity to correct for myself, so I know better than to use Wikipedia as a foundational source.]

BTW, post #3: close'r down, Jaap! :thumbsup: