Quill exhausts

commando tod

Had to send my tri-oval titanium end can back to Quill ehausts recently as a small crack appeared in a weld on the inlet to the can. Got the can back last week and stuck it on today. Fantastic service, lifetime warranty. They didn`t just weld up the crack, they replaced the whole end of the can, even repacked it with new packing. And the sound? ooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah dribble dribble. :grin::grin::grin:

The bloke who owns the business races a very modified 1100 Sport. Nice guy, can't remember his name though. Met him at the Scottish bike show last year where he won the award for best engineering - on the 1100 Sport - the air intake was about the same length as the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Jaap: can you block this Wenzi110 'bot? It's spamming all over the place, & I keep stepping in it... I'm going to have to buy new shoes if this keeps up! ;)

Hey, Jaap: can you block this Wenzi110 'bot? It's spamming all over the place, & I keep stepping in it... I'm going to have to buy new shoes if this keeps up! ;)

Jaap is away in NI so jrt or another moderator could pick it up.

and Wenzi110 - could you post somewhere you are wanted please, not here <_>