nanosecond

Nice one :D Congrats on the Tenni, your life is now infinitely improved. There must be something about these bikes, I got rather wet riding mine home after buying it. Anyone else? Is there some kind of "twilight zone" thing going on with these bikes? :P

At No 017, my Tenni must've been pals with yours in the nursery at Mandello.

Yeh... must be.. mine has had the shock replaced at some point, so let's hope it wasn't a Friday afternoon!

Turns out one of the other forum members (birdman) used to own my bike too... small world!

I'm up at around 23000 miles and the only part which has failed was the battery, (that's right - it's still got the original return spring on the gear selector). No sump slopage plate fitted either - and that's with a race ECU for a brain. Niether has my flywheel exploded.

If you were to believe all you read on this forum, that makes my bike some kind of miracle machine.

Happy, smiley biking friend.

that's good going...

the guys at moto strada had just sold another tenni with 25K on it before I got mine, so guess they're up to the mileage...

haven't researched any hop up parts yet... is there anywhere in the uk you recommend?

Performance parts originally supplied by Guzzi for the V11 can only be seen on ebay now.

Most OE parts still available from Guzzi.

Cans, luggage and 'bling' are readily available from a variety of aftermarket suppliers.

Check 'rossopuro' at the top of this page.