Fair price for a Lemans Nero Corsa

df2

I hope you don't mind the questions....

If I wanted to go back and forth between fairing and naked with something like the Corsa, is it the same headlight as the naked models or will it look silly? Also, I imagine it's mounted further away from the forks, can that be adjusted or is it different mounting brakets? Also are the handlebars pre-drilled for mirrors like my connie (which is weird because there was no related bike to the concours that was naked).

Truthfully the best setup and look for my taste is the cafe sport. higher bars, more easily removed bikini fairing, darker color, etc. I really need to see some of these in person, and I will next weekend. will be able to see the nero corsa next weekend. Like I said I saw the green sport, which actually was prettier than I thought it would be, but couldn't sit on it as it was sold.

Also, is guzzi still offering to replace the caps on those bikes that saw blistering paint?

My only thing on the newer models are the gold forks, not my fav but not something that I couldn't get past.

Go for the gold. I'll swap my black ones with you and even pay the shipping. :whistle:

Also, is guzzi still offering to replace the caps on those bikes that saw blistering paint?

Ha,ha,ha,ha, cough,cough, ha,ha,ha. Please, stop.. cough, I can't breathe.

With the exception of all of your new friends here, part of the eccentric quirks you are buying into is, for the most part, you are on your own.

Ha,ha,ha,ha, cough,cough, ha,ha,ha. Please, stop.. cough, I can't breathe.

With the exception of all of your new friends here, part of the eccentric quirks you are buying into is, for the most part, you are on your own.

:lol:

Seems like we'll all be on our own shortly anyway, these are bin bikes, you don't see the Aprilia guys tossing a few my way then, huh. I figured they'd do it for a couple of

bottles of vino :drink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey df2...still looking?

Nero Corsa, posted to eBay, real low miles, supposed to be like new: $6900.00 starting price (I have no connection to this bike beyond feeling the Nero is the best of the V11's produced!!! :grin:)......Hope your search is going well :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

Hey df2...still looking?

Nero Corsa, posted to eBay, real low miles, supposed to be like new: $6900.00 starting price (I have no connection to this bike beyond feeling the Nero is the best of the V11's produced!!! :grin:)......Hope your search is going well :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

Haven't officially announced it but I bought an '00 silver sport for quite a bit under 5k (8k miles). Picking bike up Thursday. I'll do the newbie with a guzzi post after I pick it up... but I'm dying in anticipation.