paioli forks available and compatible

to begin with, I wrote a mail to Paioli, if they should send me some spec. of these forks. For long month no reply, than they replied, we are sorry, but we deleted your mail. Pure Italia ^_^ however, I have a tech drawings in PFD - will update from home.

The 41mm SuperSport series has lenght of 771mm with travel of 120mm. Diameters in top and bottom yokes are... perfect.

These are originaly mounted on Voxan bikes which has axially mounted brakes, just like the V11. As well as 320mm brake rotors.

USD41-Super-Sport.jpg

also received a price list.

N. 1 FORK EURO 1000,00

N. 5 FORKS " 890,00

N. 10 FORKS " 800,00

just posting if anybody would be interested as alternative for already non-producing Ohlins.

ride well you all!

looks like thin spindle, and 40mm brake mounting,

to begin with, I wrote a mail to Paioli, if they should send me some spec. of these forks. For long month no reply, than they replied, we are sorry, but we deleted your mail. Pure Italia ^_^ however, I have a tech drawings in PFD - will update from home.

The 41mm SuperSport series has lenght of 771mm with travel of 120mm. Diameters in top and bottom yokes are... perfect.

These are originaly mounted on Voxan bikes which has axially mounted brakes, just like the V11. As well as 320mm brake rotors.

USD41-Super-Sport.jpg

also received a price list.

N. 1 FORK EURO 1000,00

N. 5 FORKS " 890,00

N. 10 FORKS " 800,00

just posting if anybody would be interested as alternative for already non-producing Ohlins.

ride well you all!