Ugly exhausts are taking over

Walked past a GTR1400 Kawasaki on Saturday and could not believe the size of the silencer! Makes a Griso pipe look sleek!

gtr1400-2007.jpg

The Z1000 used to look smart with its 4 small silencers but look what they have done to it now:

07-z1000.jpg

I am sure the Kawasaki engineers must be able to design a solution that looks better.

The aftermarket exhaust manufacturers must be rubbing their hands!

Guest ratchethack

Say Guzzirider.

Hate to break it to you, but what's TAKING OVER now goes far far beyond ugly exhausts. . . <_<

Under ever-more-stifling, increasingly counter-productive Global Eco-Nazi Extortion/Regulation, mufflers can only get so big before motors will have to start getting smaller to pass ever-more-draconian emissions requirements.

Wot's UGLY in the eye of the beholder will no doubt continue to be twisted ever more effectively by propaganda-driven CONSENSUS. :rolleyes:

D'you expect there'll be any end to it? HINT: It'll never end. Why, within just a few short years on our current track, we'll have exactly wot they've had in mind for us all along -- and wot a BEAUTIFUL THING it'll be. :not:

Once the entire planet has been forcibly reverted back to Third World status, the likes o' this will appear on the cover of Green Sport Rider magazine:

SEWAGE POWER

post-1212-1243866372.jpg

The Green Toilet Crap-o-Mile Scooter

Not only does it accelerate like $hite -- It runs on $hite!

Seating for two additional roughage-fed alternate drivers triples the range.

NOTE: Hey, Antonio: I'm just joking. Hey, Dave: I'm not joking. :lol:

Think positive. Think with your stomach, not your eyes.

They'd make superb ovens.

A hinged flap on the side, put in a couple of pies, go ride, stop when hungry or when the smell indicates they're ready, scoop a ladle of gravy out of the rocker cover – feast.