bar ends

nanosecond

Never had a vibration problem with my Tenni, lucky I guess, maybe it's 'cause I use foam grips? They work well for me as they cusion the bars and offer a nice thick grip, which suit my hands.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I don't have a Tenni, but I have heavy bar ends from Moto International on my v11 sport. They work!

Send Greg Field a PM, he works at Moto International, and he's a regular contributor to this board.

/Steffen, Denmark

I don't have a Tenni, but I have heavy bar ends from Moto International on my v11 sport. They work!

Send Greg Field a PM, he works at Moto International, and he's a regular contributor to this board.

/Steffen, Denmark

Steffen... Thanks for this... will check this out also. Had a look at the Salamander website yesterday... Only downside is that they're in the US, but I guess they would ship to UK....

Seeing someone local to me about an issue with my throttle on Sunday. He builds Harley powered Cafe Racers (hogbitz), so i'm going to speak to him also about the possibility of machining some for me..

Thanks for the posts / recommendations so far!

Steffen... Thanks for this... will check this out also. Had a look at the Salamander website yesterday... Only downside is that they're in the US, but I guess they would ship to UK....

Seeing someone local to me about an issue with my throttle on Sunday. He builds Harley powered Cafe Racers (hogbitz), so i'm going to speak to him also about the possibility of machining some for me..

Thanks for the posts / recommendations so far!

that would be better on two accounts shipping would be outrageous and its better to support the local boys, no matter where that local is for you. As for me I met the guy who owns and makes Manic Salamanders at a coffee shop to buy my bar ends, he's local for me :bier:

• 4 weeks later...

update to the thread...

I lucked on to a local guy who has made up some bar ends for me in stainless...

probably best to describe these as prototypes as the original plan of mounting them on the the bar insert was compromised by needing to refit the O ring and cotter pin. This has left more of the insert showing than we would have preferred, but know we know this any more we get made would sit up to the grip.

There's no way of nipping up the allen bolt unless the cotter pin stays in situ.

hopefully will attach a pic, but if that fails can email one over to anyone thats interested.

cost compares well with throttlemeisters, particularly when there's no VAT or shipping to pay...

2009-06-30160937.jpg

• 2 months later...
Never had a vibration problem with my Tenni, lucky I guess, maybe it's 'cause I use foam grips? They work well for me as they cusion the bars and offer a nice thick grip, which suit my hands.

:bier:

Vibes never bothered me either. My bike is bone stock.

Even after 8 hour days in the saddle, I don't have a problem. Maybe it's good dealer set up ^_^