Wanted various V11 Stuff

ScottS

JUst purchased a 2000 V11 Sport and am interested in the following items, that you or someone you know may have or know where to get -thanks in advance

1. I am missing the cover over the passenger area of the seat - my bike is silver , but i have CF cans so CF is an option as well as charcoal

2. My bike has some road rash so I would consider Tank, Tailsection, Fender (basically the painted bits) in any color - I like the silver I have , and the green , and the champagne, and could mix and match as well. I may just take the parts I have and have them repainted but if anyone is parting a v11 that would be of interest

3. If there was/is a centerstand that fits this model I would like to have one

4. My bike has black valve covers- I think stock was silver , and I prefer it , so of anyone has silver ones for sale, or maybe wants to trade for black ? See pics for what I have, they look new

5. Cylinder head guards ( I am missing one, so I guess i need a set ). I have attached a picture of the right side , just in case someone recognizes the style and knows where i can find a left side to match

Many thanks, feel free to reply here or by PM/email -all suggestions welcomed

mini_IMGP4056.JPG

mini_IMGP4070a.jpg