Annual PayPal V11 Fundraiser Now In Session

orangeokie

2008 Fundraiser thread

Most of the regulars on here know that the start of the college football season (Sep 5th) in the U.S. begins our annual fundraiser to help Jaap keep this great forum on the net. We are so fortunate that Jaap had the vision, enthusiasm and perseverance to develop and improve this forum each year. If you consider yourself a serious V11 Guzzisti, then you have already figured out this is the premiere depository of everything V11. I always give 25 Euros each year, but this year, with the worldwide downsized economy, I'm going to give 50 Euros, just to try and kick start an avalanche of support for this enjoyable and informative site. We are family, and now is as good a time as any to kick in what ever you think is fair to keep this site vibrant and strong.

For the new comers, just look at the top right hand side of the page and click on the "Keep V11LeMans.com PayPal online" button to donate. Be sure to let Jaap know what is your screen name so you can be properly recognized as a special contributor to this wonderful forum. :D

:bier: :bier: :bier: :bier: :bier:

BTW, hows about my #7 Oklahoma State Cowboys on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in school history?

2008 Fundraiser thread

Most of the regulars on here know that the start of the college football season (Sep 5th) in the U.S. begins our annual fundraiser to help Jaap keep this great forum on the net. We are so fortunate that Jaap had the vision, enthusiasm and perseverance to develop and improve this forum each year. If you consider yourself a serious V11 Guzzisti, then you have already figured out this is the premiere depository of everything V11. I always give 25 Euros each year, but this year, with the worldwide downsized economy, I'm going to give 50 Euros, just to try and kick start an avalanche of support for this enjoyable and informative site. We are family, and now is as good a time as any to kick in what ever you think is fair to keep this site vibrant and strong.

For the new comers, just look at the top right hand side of the page and click on the "Keep V11LeMans.com PayPal online" button to donate. Be sure to let Jaap know what is your screen name so you can be properly recognized as a special contributor to this wonderful forum. :D

:bier: :bier: :bier: :bier: :bier:

BTW, hows about my #7 Oklahoma State Cowboys on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in school history?

Amen to that. Fellow Guzzistis: Cough up!

Søren

• 3 weeks later...

After the opening college football weekend we find my Oklahoma State Cowboys have risen to #6 in the coach's poll and #5 in the AP after beating a tough SEC Georgia Bulldogs team 24-10. I was fortunate enough to get to fly back to Oklahoma and attend the game. Next up is Houston. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooops, almost forgot about donation eventhough I was the first in line to encourage everybody to follow OrangeOkie's request.

Have just been a good boy and donated 50€.

Søren

Thanks for the reminder. I'm in!

Here in Lower Middle Mule Town, people ask, "Where do you get that serviced?"

"Why, at my *local* Moto Guzzi dealer in Seattle, Washington, and V11LeMans.com."

:thumbsup: and :luigi: and don't forget: :nl: