Rent a Sport Bike in Italy

Lex

Hi,

A couple of my friends are taking off Sunday for a few weeks in Europe. They are sport bike riders (her Ninja 250 and 675 Triumph, him 2 GSXR1000s), track day regulars and they'd like to rent a bike for a day or two while they are in Italy. What they found looking on the 'net is expensive rates on BMWs and other touring bikes. Can any of you suggest a local place to rent something sporty near Milan or Rome? Bikes not available in the US (i.e. small sport bikes) would be great. B)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Lex

Any ideas?

Agostinis in Mandello rents Guzzis. I'm afraid I don't know the prices.

I think there's an outfit in Milan called Mototouring, but I haven't heard any reviews about their service.

Orson,

Thanks for the input but while rent a Guzzi would be great for me my friends were thinking something more like a 250 or 400 sport bike. We don't get any sport bikes under 600 over here, the grass is always greener on the other side so Mallory and Jeff (my friends) were hoping to try something they couldn't get here.

Lex

Lex,

try on google.

The word is "noleggio" or "rent"

You can choose Milano or Roma as city.

It will cost 15 min. to find out what's on the web.

I don't know what your friends are looking for, but the companies have few motorcycles for rent and that's what your friends have to do with.

cheers, Antonio

Lex,

try on google.

The word is "noleggio" or "rent"

You can choose Milano or Roma as city.

It will cost 15 min. to find out what's on the web.

I don't know what your friends are looking for, but the companies have few motorcycles for rent and that's what your friends have to do with.

cheers, Antonio

Antonio,

Thanks, that is helpful for us language challenged Americans.

Regards,

Lex

Orson,

Thanks for the input but while rent a Guzzi would be great for me my friends were thinking something more like a 250 or 400 sport bike. We don't get any sport bikes under 600 over here, the grass is always greener on the other side so Mallory and Jeff (my friends) were hoping to try something they couldn't get here.

Lex

I rented years ago from a company called Bianco Blu, they were on the north side of Milan. If they are still the same people, I'd recommend them. Riding in Italy and surrounding countries is a great experience - good luck!