Tenni #116 is for sale

Garsdad

Price reduced to $5500

I lost my job at the end of March. Couldn't take sitting around collecting unemployment, so I went to work at a small motorcycle shop. Well, sales died, and they could no longer afford me, so I am back on unemployment. It doesn't cover the bills, and I have not had any luck finding permanent employment.

My wife is starting to really suffer from the financial stress, and I can’t take that look in her face much longer; she deserves better. As much as it pains me to do it, the Tenni has to go. A roof over our heads, food on the table, and my marriage are worth a bit more right now than having a bike.

The bad:

She pings sometimes.

There is a small oil seepage at the top, near the front of the block. Oil pressure sending unit or timing pick-up is my guess.

I took the tank off to swap out the intake boots, and set it on a towel in the garage. I didn't realize fuel was leaking out the vent line, and it soaked the towel. The paint at the front of the tank sat in fuel, and a little has flaked off.

She needs new tires. There is tread, but they are hard.

I ride her, so there are a few rock chips, etc from 9,000 miles of use.

I did not get a tool kit or the black seat with her.

The white decal (the “eye”) on one side was a little farcked up when I got her. I did not bother fixing it.

Spots on one side cover courtesy of my son Gar spraying what he thought was wasp killer in the garage, with little regard for what was behind the wasp.

Engine Paint Bubbles

The Good:

The shift pawl spring has been changed.

Shockproof Heavy in tranny and bevel box.

Roper Plate installed.

Hose Clamp installed.

Stiffer rear spring installed to cure the wallow of the original spring.

Never down.

Buell pegs for increased leg room

Stock, except charcoal canister is removed (but you get it with the bike).

Last tuned on the Axione of one Pete Roper. Sorry, but he didn’t autograph the bike.

I am offering it here first, and on wildgoosechase, before I craigslist it. I need $6,000 out of her. Clean title is held by my credit union, but you can make payment to them and they will send me the change and you the title.

Tenni003.jpg

TenniSideView.jpg

TenniRearView.jpg

TenniRearQuarterView.jpg

TenniNumberSpotDamage.jpg

TenniGasTankPaintFlake.jpg

TenniFrontView.jpg

TenniDashBoard.jpg

TenniBubblyEnginePaint.jpg

PM me for more information. Tenni is located in Portland, Oregon.

Garsdad