2002 LeMans For Sale

Coop07

I am looking to fund my current project (a 1973 CB750 that I am turning into a custom cafe racer) so I think I need to sell my Guzzi. It has ~4700 miles on her and I am the second owner. Bike is located near Hartford, CT (I would have no problem assisting in shipping the bike if needed, it really isn't too bad pricewise). It has the following accessories/modifications:

Aftermarket Seat (have the original coming to me via mail) that is very comfortable

Convertibars

Centauro Pegs

Velocity stacks with K&N filter pods

Stucchi X-over

Power Commander

FIAMM loud highway blaster horns on separate relay

New battery

Motratech Relays (all replaced as soon as I purchased the bike)

Recently serviced (50 miles ago) which included checking the valves, resetting the TPS, balancing the throttle bodies and a complete check over of the bike

I only have the one pdf picture currently and it doesn't show the newer velocity stacks and K&N pods. I will try and get some more ASAP and will e-mail them. There are some scratches on the bike since it is 7 years old. You can see one on the fender in the picture and there are some other minor ones on the fairing and tail section. These are not from being dropped but riding. Bike runs well and is fun. I am looking for $5000 and I don't have a lot of room to maneuver on the price with everything I have done. If I can't find a good home for her, I will just keep her and finance my custom build another way. Thanks and contact me at michael.w.cooper@power.alstom.com.

Mike

LeMansPicture.pdf