Resistor for LCD turn signals

Reboot

Help! I installed 4 LCD turn signals on my 2000 V11 Sport, they will work with two installed on rear and orig. signals on front, but if I try to replace front signal(s), they will not flash. I suspect I require a resistor to make them work, anyone have any experience with this :( ?

LED%201.JPG

Could you please elaborate a little more?

When there is only one indicator light, it will get its ground from the other side, through the filaments of the non-activated side's bulbs. Since the indicator light is just 3 watts, it will suffice without them lighting up. I don't usually excuse myself for poor English but this is borderline :P

Anyway, when you replace those bulbs with LEDs you are removing the ground path. Here is a scetch I made sometime ago on how to fix that. Give it a proper grounding and put in diodes to separate each side.

blinkers.gif

Edit: "Vänster" and "höger" is Swedish för left and right :)

Help! I installed 4 LCD turn signals on my 2000 V11 Sport, they will work with two installed on rear and orig. signals on front, but if I try to replace front signal(s), they will not flash. I suspect I require a resistor to make them work, anyone have any experience with this :( ?

LED%201.JPG

i had the same problem with my 2004 V11 Le Mans . i removed the standard DENSO flasher relay and fitted a Jap one that is designed to run LED`s , now the four LED indicators flash like they should .