Bike for sale on EBAY

polebridge

I met this guy the other day who has recently become a big fan of Moto Guzzis and the V11 in particular. He found one for sale on EBAY and has asked me what I think. The item number is 200398976717. It is a maroon color and is located in Scituate, MA. Second owner, 7K and $4500.00.

Anyone know this machine? If so, any problems/issues. Seems kind of cheap for such low mileage. Especially considering it has FBF pipes and a Power Commander.

Thanks.

The ONLY way I would sell mine was if I found another one I wanted more....

I agree and love my low mileage baby too...still adding toys......new Maund seat and exhaust on the way........just are not worth alot. I have read many say that they bottom out in 8-10 years and then will hold that way or maybe even slightly increase from there. When you can buy a new Breva and Griso for just over $8K, a used bike like ours does not hold a $6K price tag.

I am planning on keeping mine a long time.

Bob

image_1_.png

I believe I just watched a 2001 Sport go on eBay for $3850 US. I'd like to think that's the "bottom."

I'm waiting for the day when some kid says,"Wow, Pops, is that one of those rare RedFrame Devil Guzzis from the turn of the century?" :o

"Sure, Sonny. Could you help drag me boot across the seat so I can ride off?" :oldgit:

funny thing is I've love to trade for a breva or a griso, something I would ride more, griso has probably less amenities but just oozes cool and the breva has most of what I'm looking for, good wind protection, bags and great ergo's in a solidly built simple machine. I hope to always have some kind of a nice cruising guzzi. B)

I know the bike it was my first guzzi. It also has a stucci crossover and fbf airbox eliminator. I never had any trouble with the bike. I went to a griso for the more comfortable riding position. can't vouch for the care given by second owner but the bike was in great shape when i sold it. thanks andy b

I know the bike it was my first guzzi. It also has a stucci crossover and fbf airbox eliminator. I never had any trouble with the bike. I went to a griso for the more comfortable riding position. can't vouch for the care given by second owner but the bike was in great shape when i sold it. thanks andy b

Thanks Andy for the feedback. Turns out the guy went ahead and bought the bike so a new rider has just entered into our fold. That can only be a good thing I think.

I have strongly encouraged him to join this forum so, hopefully, we will be hearing from him soon (at least to say hi anyway).

Thanks to all for responding. I think it helped the guy with his decision.