New italian mistress

doug m

Haven't been on line too much lately, I recently picked up an 05 749r, almost mint with 3200 kms.It is one beautiful sport -race bike.It was too good a deal to pass up....even if I have to part with one or two of my other bikes, as much as I'd hate to see any of them go. The wife may divorce me on this one....

ducati_749r_004.jpg

ducati_749r_006__2_.jpg

I love the 749/999 I think they were just ahead of their time, They are at the very least unique and just as good if not better a track weapon than the 1098 given it has smaller displacement with a much lower price tag but it is also easier to live with. Good purchase!

Haven't been on line too much lately, I recently picked up an 05 749r, almost mint with 3200 kms.It is one beautiful sport -race bike.It was too good a deal to pass up....even if I have to part with one or two of my other bikes, as much as I'd hate to see any of them go. The wife may divorce me on this one....

Too many bikes???? Nooooo. Well lets see, in the pics I see a 749, a Lemans Corsa, a standard V11, and what looks like either an RZ500 or an RG500. Looks like a dirt bike as well. I can sort of see duplication with a couple spine frames,,,,, but honestly, 5 bikes, should be not an issue. Tell her she can buy a few more shoes!!!!

Steve

Too many bikes???? Nooooo. Well lets see, in the pics I see a 749, a Lemans Corsa, a standard V11, and what looks like either an RZ500 or an RG500. Looks like a dirt bike as well. I can sort of see duplication with a couple spine frames,,,,, but honestly, 5 bikes, should be not an issue. Tell her she can buy a few more shoes!!!!

Steve

Her shoes vs my bikes. Always worked for me. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Very sweet Bike... I settled for the Paul Smart for myself... Hard to call it a mistress though....

I was thinking cash flow-wise, as one can spend a pile of money maintaining them, not to mention all the tasty add ons one can purchase. I'm not really into kinky sex with my bikes...or am I ?.... :lol: I always liked the design of the Paul Smart replicas. Really nice bikes.