South Park On Harleys

awww so true but I still kinda want a harley, I DO NOT want straight pipes tho, stock is fine, you know what is hilarious when I asked them why cant I have performance pipes that are the same or only slightly louder than stock and they said "well thats like putting the cart before the horse" I was like, really? ... really? I said straight pipes don't exactly equal more power or performance you need the right balance of flow and back pressure sound isn't everything and we're not talking moto GP here.

The funny part of it is that Buell was building exhausts that made power and were quiet. But Harley just seems to build the stock pipes to meet noise reg's knowing the customer will swap them out for open pipes, often before taking delivery of the bike.

Harley does build quiet, high performance mufflers. Whoever told you otherwise is a moron. Harley stopped making illegal ("off road only") mufflers a few years ago. The mufflers on my Tour Glide are factory parts, emissions and noise legal and flow very well. :bike:

Assholes (AKA Fags) make noise because they are assholes, not because it is necessary.

Lex