"Memory's"

As soon as i saw the word Ace i new where I'd be going,i wasn't from the London area Manchester actually but we had the same thing up there,one of my good friends his older brother had a big Norton i forget which one anyway when I'd be over visiting i would see this bike and of course just drool,if he was home he'd fire it up for us or take us for a spin on the back.

I think that's when my motorcycling career started of course i couldn't afford anything like that so it was a 50 cc Honda Passport for me was great for getting to work and back and it's top speed matched the rest of the traffic anyway,i think i wanted to be a Rocker but the Honda wasn't going to cut it so i ended up being a Mod with a Vesper or was it a Lambretta,"Age".

Never got into the punch up thing as physical pain is not my bag I'm a live and let live kinda guy your on two wheels good enough,I've been riding ever since with a few breaks over the years and coming on 65 hope to get a few more in with the Guzzi, Suzuki GSX 1100 G,and my old 82 Yamaha Seca 650,all shaft drive to,apology's for the ramble couldn't resist.

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...