V11 gets it's 15 seconds.

Lloyd67

FAME!!

I was looking at the MGCYCLE website this morning and was mildly amused to find that my bike has been on a secret holiday the US and A.

Under the Mistral exhaust/silencer section is a right tarts handbag sat outside their store. Only it's not. It's Motostrada. In Shipley. As in wild West Yorkshire. I guess the UK numberplate is a bit of a giveaway on the bike in the shop. Anyway fame at last! I'm still pleased with the picture tho..........

http://www.mgcycle.com/product_info.php?pr...14ddb75935e6228

FAME!!

I was looking at the MGCYCLE website this morning and was mildly amused to find that my bike has been on a secret holiday the US and A.

Under the Mistral exhaust/silencer section is a right tarts handbag sat outside their store. Only it's not. It's Motostrada. In Shipley. As in wild West Yorkshire. I guess the UK numberplate is a bit of a giveaway on the bike in the shop. Anyway fame at last! I'm still pleased with the picture tho..........

I know, difficult to find a pretty bike in the US. Cut the guys a little slack :P:lol:

FAME!!

Hey, when you take the perfect product placement pic, what do you expect? ;)

Email them & state that you want attribution, I'm sure they'll play nicely. I mean, it's not like you'd be asking for money, and it's only fair that you get credit [both for the lovely V11 and the nice pic!] :grin:

I've no issue with them using the picture. It was just a surprise to see it since I had no idea that the image existed.

Apparently Moto Strada took the picture and sent it to Mistral. They've got it on their web site under v11. I guess MGcycle just took it from there.

I'm more flattered than anything else but I can't take any credit for the photograph.

As for product placement, maybe it'll get on the Hozelock and Karcher websites too.

I've also noticed that MGcycle have removed the image.

Oh well, it was a brief but bright moment of glory....