how to get rid of baked oil in chamber?

I cleaned up one my piston crowns last night with a wire wheel on my bench grinder, followed by a bit of scotchbrite. It worked great. This is how I used to clean up 2 stroke pistons way back when, but I was hesitant to do it on the Guzzi piston with the more complex crown. That said, I ordered a set of FBF pistons yesterday. :) I wanted to go with Mike Rich pistons but I'm done waiting for him to get enough orders to make running another batch economically feasible.

Tom,

how you managed to get the FBF pistons? I've ordered them also but they responded no pistons in stock. Did they mentioned when will be some number of sets ready?

Tom,

how you managed to get the FBF pistons? I've ordered them also but they responded no pistons in stock. Did they mentioned when will be some number of sets ready?

They said I got the last set that they had in stock. They didn't tell me if or when they plan to do another batch. If I knew you were in the market I would have called Mike Rich and told him he had another customer then maybe he would do another run. He said he was close to having enough customers when I spoke to him last month.

They said I got the last set that they had in stock. They didn't tell me if or when they plan to do another batch. If I knew you were in the market I would have called Mike Rich and told him he had another customer then maybe he would do another run. He said he was close to having enough customers when I spoke to him last month.

will do!