Bloodletting at PGA?

Skeeve

Interesting thread over at Wildguzzi forums:

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=32819.0

Best post:

I dealt with the NYC office on a couple of occasions.

It was the worst example of customer service that I ever ran into.

They could replace the whole office with a hooker, shoe shine man and a phone booth in the bus terminal and it would be an improvement.

:D

:lol:

It is interesting, not just because it's one topic, but because there are a lot of this type of topic posted around the place.

I really noticed them because of the lack of service/interest/delivery that I have had from the UK Piaggio system.

It's hard to put together the huge investment that Piaggio seems to be putting into motorcycle development for the future, with the very backwards approach that they have to their crumbling dealership and aftercare situation.

I hope that they wake up and shake up.

It is interesting, not just because it's one topic, but because there are a lot of this type of topic posted around the place.

I really noticed them because of the lack of service/interest/delivery that I have had from the UK Piaggio system.

It's hard to put together the huge investment that Piaggio seems to be putting into motorcycle development for the future, with the very backwards approach that they have to their crumbling dealership and aftercare situation.

I hope that they wake up and shake up.

What's ironic is that they stepped into a situation when they took over the U.S. operation where it was really turn key: from all reports, all they needed to do is keep the existing system in place & finally offer the factory support that had been lacking for so long. Instead they scrapped everything, put in overpaid execs to muddy the waters & pissed off their established dealers who'd been carrying the brand on their own backs for so many years.

As someone pointed out in the original thread on WG, their best hope at this point would be to sack everyone in the boardroom & put Dave Richardson in charge to see what they can salvage & rebuild here in N. America.