Can question?

NakedV

Just in process of buying these for my 2001 V11. Any ideas as to model and what effect they will have on performance/sound etc. Thet are not stamped. Cheers all.

4359338746_df516bda7f.jpg

Both Helen and I have these on our V11s- look and sound great!

Cheers Guzzirider. Was any re-mapping required? Bike runs really well on stock pipes with no hesitation/flat spots. I was concerned about upseting a really sweet running machine. Mick.

They seem to be for a twin cylinder bike.

Glad we got that sorted :notworthy::notworthy: should have asked if anyone knew model number of pipes :stupid: Idea is I can find out what changes I'll need to make rather than just "slap em on" and be pissed off.:D:D

Cheers Guzzirider. Was any re-mapping required? Bike runs really well on stock pipes with no hesitation/flat spots. I was concerned about upseting a really sweet running machine. Mick.

I have a pair of mistrals just bolted them straight on no problems or flatspots.

got the same mistrals with a mistral crossover.

very nice, racy and antisocial sound, good breathing and together with a PC111 with the MGCycle map it runs very well.

but you lose some power in the bottom rpm area. I had better lowdown grunt with the Titanium cans and ECU.

before the PC111 the bike ran very rich and spat fuel and fumes everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. Picked up the cans, turned out to be Titanium. Fitted a treat. About 10 minutes saw them bolted up tight, perfect fit. Bike sounds really nice without making my ears bleed :grin::grin: Bike definately less restricted, no flat spots or hickups. Surprisingly she feels smoother which I didn't expect. Need to get out and do a plug chop at a few different speeds but all in all a good job. Cheers all.

I recall the Titanium cans were sold with a replacement ECU, no?

Nice looking pieces! Looking forward to the picture installed!

What I have read as well.

The Moto Guzzi factory Ti exhaust kit did come with a "race" ECU. It looks like NakedV got aftermarket Mistral cans.

Ponti, weren't you in the market for a new exhaust a while back? Any progress?