2004 V11 Ballabio - 8080 miles - $5495

jeff.badge

Specifics

If you're on this forum, you know what a great bike this is. What's not stock:

• Red tail from a V11 naked. I closed the garage door on the original tail and scratched it good so, when I went to replace it, I got the red tail from a naked instead. It looks much better, imho.
  • While I was replacing the tail, I also swapped the "Mickey Mouse ears" mirrors with the conical mirrors from a naked. They suit the bike a lot better.
  • I had the smoked windshield painted opaque gloss black at a pro shop. Looks 10x better.
  • Tires have a couple years, couple thousand miles on them. Bike has 8,080 miles total; I'm a dry/warm weather guy.

History

I bought this bike new from Dave Richardson (author of Guzziology) at Moto International here in Seattle, WA. It's always been serviced by the great mechanics there. I bought a 1200 Sport from Dave last summer, thinking I'd switch back and forth between the two, but I really just ride the 1200 while the poor Ballabio just sits in the garage. It deserves better.

Miscellaneous

Clear title in hand, two keys, owner's manual, trickle charger, and weather-proof clock/watch. Listed here exclusively, for now. Moto International has a lot of experience shipping bikes and is close by; I'm happy to do what I can to get the bike to you. Heck, if you're within 100 miles, I'll ride it to you myself :)

For more, larger pictures, click here: 2004 V11 Ballabio. Anything else I can tell or show you? Drop me a line.

img-2.jpg