PRESSURE ADJUSTER

WRC

During a recent tune up I removed the tank. When fitting it back I noticed there was a hose on the bottom fitting of the Pressure Adjuster. Does it go anywhere or did someone just put it there to keep the end open and clean by routing the hose out of the way? Did not remember removing thehose from any point on the system. Can't see any hoses on the valve in the repair manual, but mine is a reprint and kind of fuzzy.

Thanks

Bob

Normally these fittings are connected to the manifold vacuum via a vacuum hose. On this bike is vented to the atmosphere.

Don't worry about it or you can connect a section of hose to it and let it hang down to keep foriegn matter from going inside the port.

Normally these fittings are connected to the manifold vacuum via a vacuum hose. On this bike is vented to the atmosphere.

Don't worry about it or you can connect a section of hose to it and let it hang down to keep foriegn matter from going inside the port.

My V11 is the same, just open to atmosphere, I suspect it's just a standard regulator.

If you connect it to the manifold the fuel pressure will drop.