indicator lenses

Otis

Can anybody tell me who manufactuers v11 indicator lenes,and also allternative part numders,ie buell ducatti etc.

Buell uses the same supplier, and other than the actual lens color/light bulb color changes, retrofit straight across. Oh,,,,and the Buell ones are 1/6th the price!

Steve

Buell uses the same supplier, and other than the actual lens color/light bulb color changes, retrofit straight across. Oh,,,,and the Buell ones are 1/6th the price!

Steve

Any word as to which Buell model(s) had the same amber lens as our V11s? I know that at least some of their bikes used clear lenses w/ colored bulbs; I'd rather not have to change all the lenses and bulbs, even at 1/6th the price, if I can find a straight substitute! ;)

Any word as to which Buell model(s) had the same amber lens as our V11s? I know that at least some of their bikes used clear lenses w/ colored bulbs; I'd rather not have to change all the lenses and bulbs, even at 1/6th the price, if I can find a straight substitute! ;)

For sure the Ulysses. And I think all the other models except the Rotax powered models.

Steve

My Buell lenses are an outer smoked (Y0039.K) and an inner amber (Y0040.K) which do not require a bulb change. Yet, of course, they are "smoked" and not the original amber outer lens.

Mebbe these are just for Scura wannabes like me . . .:ninja: