A new US produced motorcycle

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum to post but I think this is important to US members particularly. Since 2007 I've had a Highland 950 Outback in the garage. Originally designed and built in Sweden they have now set up a facility in Tulsa OK to produce a range of what looks like astonishing motorcycles. They are having an open day on the 30th of May at the factory with the opportunity to try what I promise you are the most powerful bikes of their type currently in existence. Whether this venture will run or not only time will tell but if you want the free experience of a lifetime take a look if you can.

The US Highland site

Dirtbike magazine

More Dirtbike stuff

Invite.jpg

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum to post but I think this is important to US members particularly. Since 2007 I've had a Highland 950 Outback in the garage. Originally designed and built in Sweden they have now set up a facility in Tulsa OK to produce a range of what looks like astonishing motorcycles. They are having an open day on the 30th of May at the factory with the opportunity to try what I promise you are the most powerful bikes of their type currently in existence. Whether this venture will run or not only time will tell but if you want the free experience of a lifetime take a look if you can.

The US Highland site

Dirtbike magazine

More Dirtbike stuff

Invite.jpg

The Viking and Street Tracker look v.interesting bikes, but I have to admit to never having heard of them before. I lead a sheltered life.

Andy.

The Viking and Street Tracker look v.interesting bikes, but I have to admit to never having heard of them before. I lead a sheltered life.

Andy.

Hi Andy,

you might notice that the 'Viking' is in fact a Spondon from Derby :whistle:

The most amazing thing about the 950 Desert X is the weight - some 280lbs dry :food:

Tough time to be trying to start up in new motorcycle company in the U.S.; I get the feeling they began this process before the U.S. real estate debacle triggered this worldwide financial crisis?

More power to them; not the 1st time I wished I was living in "flyover country." ;)