Flat Spot around 2-2,300

Fluzzi

Hello,

I'm new to Guzzi's and trying to understand the adjustments that need to be made to make it run correctly. The bike stumbles at 2-2300 rpm. It idles fine and does great above 2300 rpm. I was really confused about the TPS adjustments. Which wires do I check? Does this mean I need to get the ECM re-flashed?

Thanks, Brendon

Hello,

I'm new to Guzzi's and trying to understand the adjustments that need to be made to make it run correctly. The bike stumbles at 2-2300 rpm. It idles fine and does great above 2300 rpm. I was really confused about the TPS adjustments. Which wires do I check? Does this mean I need to get the ECM re-flashed?

Thanks, Brendon

do you still have the stock crossover? theres a couple aftermarket x-overs that can improve that stumble.. do a search.. no you don't need to re-flash anything. start with valve adjustment, then get into the TPS (do a search) and balance the throttle bodies.

also find your way to guzzitech.com and http://wildguzzi.com...x.php?board=1.0

see ya there!

PICT0024.jpg

Brendan,

No need to "re-flash." In fact, a good tune up works magic on these machines: TPS adjustment

And, always good medicine to service your relays: Relay Base Repair

Keep us posted how it goes. I once heard it said that these motorcycles enjoy a bit of "owner involvement.":rolleyes: