Hey, it's my garage . . .

Nice! Where can I order one?

Home made! I can make one for you, but then you could be living in your garage like me. Says my wife, "Oh, that's great for surly guys and thirsty dogs."

On top of this, I had to make a temporary speedometer while waiting for my replacement from Piaggio:

IMG_0101.JPG

Home made! I can make one for you, but then you could be living in your garage like me. Says my wife, "Oh, that's great for surly guys and thirsty dogs."

On top of this, I had to make a temporary speedometer while waiting for my replacement from Piaggio:

Made me laugh !! Great!

Cheers

:bier:

Van

I leave the seat where it is after the task is accomplished, up or down. Then I remind any woman who complains the seat was left up that I am just respecting all womens' right to equality. If I must check the seat position after every use, I assume a woman would like for me to give her that same respect, not just with empty words, but by practicing what I preach. You cannot be equal but separate. If men must remember to put it down, then all women should also respect the fact that a man may be the next to use it, and leave it so that he may just walk in and assume it is in a position ready to use without checking first. Good for the goose is good for the gander, and all that sort of stuff... :whistle:

I leave the seat where it is after the task is accomplished, up or down. Then I remind any woman who complains the seat was left up that I am just respecting all womens' right to equality. If I must check the seat position after every use, I assume a woman would like for me to give her that same respect, not just with empty words, but by practicing what I preach. You cannot be equal but separate. If men must remember to put it down, then all women should also respect the fact that a man may be the next to use it, and leave it so that he may just walk in and assume it is in a position ready to use without checking first. Good for the goose is good for the gander, and all that sort of stuff... :whistle:

I was going to make a sticker that said exactly that, but I ran out of seat!