2006 V11 Café Sport for sale

Dave K

extremely good condition. Ohlin’s steering damper, front forks and rear shock. Carbon Fibre front mudguard alternator cover and exhausts. Heated Grips

Recently Serviced, New Ohlins fork seals & fork oil. New Pawl Spring, new Pirelli back tyre, 3k on the front tyre. The bike as never fallen and lives in a shed under an Oxford Stormex Cover. Other then a slightly temperamental oil pressure switch (if you've owned a guzzi at all you know what i mean) the bike wants for nothing.

The speedo failed at about 17k but was replaced, that is why the bike reads 8k now, i'd rather be upfront about things like that.

The bike has a full service history as follows:

Colwyn Bay Motorcycles

24/03/2006 - 927mls - Rocker Gasket - Oil Filter Change - Oil and diff oil changed

22/09/2006 - 5511mls - Rocker Gasket - Oil Filter Change - oil and diff oil - Brake Pads - New Rear Tyre - New Spark Plugs

22/03/2007 - 7839mls - Warranty replaced front disc - new spark plugs - Balance Carbs, General Tune.

01/09/2007 - 9985mls - New Spark Plugs - Oil Filter Change - oil and diff oil - new tyres front and back

Second Owner - the second owner did his own servicing and kept notes with identifying the month but not the specific date on all occasions.

05/08 - 14470mls - New Rear tyre - oil and filter change - oil change

07/08/08 - 17220mls - Gearbox oil changed - pawl spring replaced (these things are a menace on this bike and you need to change them every 10 - 15k.)

30/09/08 - 18430mls - Speedo Replaced

4/10/08 - 4mls - oil filter - oil and air filter

01/09 - 720mls - dif oil changed

06/09 - 2925mls - gearbox oil changed - pawl spring checked ok

08/09 - 5038mls - oil and filter changed

Servicing done by myself

10/09 - 5254mls - New Brigestone Front tyre - rear pads

10/09 - 5320mls - New Ohlins Fork Seals - Ohlins Fork Oil

03/10 - 5850mls - Gearbox Oil Changed - Pawl spring replaced.

06/10 - 8274mls - New Pirelli back tyre, Balanced the heads

3 Owners including myself. Both original keys and I will be selling with the following extras.

Paddock Stand - brand new motrax stand

Mistral Carbon Fibre cans - These were retro fitted to the bike, give it a beautiful roar, just to make it clear, the bike is going with 2 sets of cans, the Mistrals and the Original Anodized cans

Rear Rack and soft panniers - this is a genuine guzzi rack.

Bagster Tank Bag - the bike spends 90% of its time in the tank bag so there isn’t a mark o the tank.

Service CD - This contains all the information required to service the bike

If you are interested in the bike without the extras, give me a shout and i will give you a price.

I'm looking for as close as i can get to 5500 euro.

i have it for sale on ebay, here is the link with photos

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270603855341&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1008wt_1137

if you want to contact me you can get me on 00353852780739 or davidmkuhn@gmail.com