Clutch adjustment Question...

c20500

No, there isn't. And at the lever isn't one as well. It's the same system as on the front brakes. No need and no possibility to adjust something. You always must have a little play between the lever and the main cylinder piston.

Hubert

That "adjustment" is for an air gap adjustment between the lever and piston. DO NOT mess with this screw. The clutch is a hydraulic "no adjustment necessary" affair.

Do you feel there is a need to tinker with this ?

That "adjustment" is for an air gap adjustment between the lever and piston. DO NOT mess with this screw. The clutch is a hydraulic "no adjustment necessary" affair.

Do you feel there is a need to tinker with this ?

Don,t we all feel the urge to tinker?

Come on, we,re all natural tinkerers or we wouldn,t ride Guzzi,s.[not often anyway]

Andy the Tinkerer.

If the play at the lever is found tho have increased substantially, it is time for master cylinder rebuild. The spring inside can break (mine was in four pieces!)

If the play at the lever is found tho have increased substantially, it is time for master cylinder rebuild. The spring inside can break (mine was in four pieces!)

Ok, I will resist my urge...I did notice some sort of glue that prevents me from turning the screw... my concern was more for lack of play... but it fine..... Thanks