Relays

Buzzard

I'm a newbie to this site, and to being a Guzzi owner. I read on another post the advice, "Get the relays". It was one of two things you do, if nothing else. So, I ordered six relays from DesignTech Engineering, cost a reasonable $17.40. I recieved them in about four days. At first, I thought, "Well, I'll just keep them till I need them". Wrongo! Then, I correctly figured, put in the new ones, keep the old for spares, plus the one extra new one I bought. After putting in the new relays, I immediately had a brighter headlight, and all the indicator lamps on my front panel are now bright enough to see in daylight. I have no idea what else is mo'betta, but I just thought I would reiterate the maxim I now fully believe, Get The Relays!

I'm a newbie to this site, and to being a Guzzi owner. I read on another post the advice, "Get the relays". It was one of two things you do, if nothing else. So, I ordered six relays from DesignTech Engineering, cost a reasonable $17.40. I recieved them in about four days. At first, I thought, "Well, I'll just keep them till I need them". Wrongo! Then, I correctly figured, put in the new ones, keep the old for spares, plus the one extra new one I bought. After putting in the new relays, I immediately had a brighter headlight, and all the indicator lamps on my front panel are now bright enough to see in daylight. I have no idea what else is mo'betta, but I just thought I would reiterate the maxim I now fully believe, Get The Relays!

welcome newbie! I have a 02 LM too.. is yours red or Champa..you know gold?. I'm riding to Winter Park Co in August, probably on my Bassa.. is Montrose far? how does yours run? get an aftermarket crossover if you don't have it yet, you'll love it!

IMG_0879.jpg

welcome newbie! I have a 02 LM too.. is yours red or Champa..you know gold?. I'm riding to Winter Park Co in August, probably on my Bassa.. is Montrose far? how does yours run? get an aftermarket crossover if you don't have it yet, you'll love it!

IMG_0879.jpg

My LeMans is red, it runs quite nicely. Mine has the Ti exhaust system with an x-box below, does it still need a crossover? Winter Park is about 250 miles NE of Montrose. Too close to the Denver area for my likes. If you can break loose, be glad to show you some awsome roads out my way.

Guzzi 002.jpg