Carbon rear fender

Scura R

Hello

I`m thinking about getting this one http://www.stucchiluigi.it/ita/scheda.asp?Cod=PRF012265

They have it in stock, but say the colour is not exactly same as original v11 front carbon fender and the carbon side panels. I have never seen any other shop that has a v11 carbon rear fender. Anybody know any other shop?

Please, if anybody have the original v11 front carbon fender AND also this stucchiluigi rear carbon: Are the colours very different or is it ok to use them together?

Hello

I`m thinking about getting this one http://www.stucchiluigi.it/ita/scheda.asp?Cod=PRF012265

They have it in stock, but say the colour is not exactly same as original v11 front carbon fender and the carbon side panels. I have never seen any other shop that has a v11 carbon rear fender. Anybody know any other shop?

Please, if anybody have the original v11 front carbon fender AND also this stucchiluigi rear carbon: Are the colours very different or is it ok to use them together?

I have seen the rear fender fitted on a rosso corsa and never noticed any difference in colour. Its in the shade on the back so i doubt anyone would notice it.

Hello

Ahhh, I have also been drooling over said item, it would look just perfect on the Rosso Mandello, but it would seem to be smaller than the original and when considering the amount of rainy days here in Finland, hmmmmmm.....

The carbon generator cover would be nice, too! :P:

grossohc wrote: "Its in the shade on the back so i doubt anyone would notice it. " Maby not even that it`s carbon! But I will of course tell them.

to lemppari: It hardly ever rains in Norway, so a smaller fender is not a problem :whistle: But probably something to consider.

If someone can post a picture of a bike with this carbon fender, please do.

That was taken at the V11 meet organised by Belfastguzzi over in Northern Ireland earlier this year. Unfortunately I wasnt there either, that is one of Harry's pictures.

• 1 month later...

Got the carbon rear fender from stucchiluigi yesterday, for euro 250-expensive little thing but looks good, also a new red seat(the old one was faded and really orange coloured) for euro 130-a good price I think.

Very fast and not so expensive shpping Italy-Sweden( I use my friends address in Sweden a lot when I buy from EC, easier with customs within EC and sometimes much cheaper shipping than to Norway, and I get to ride for pick-up also!). Great company to deal with.

No pictures yet, sorry.