Reputable Tire Shop in S. Florida?

SMDL

Hi, folks.

First post as I am just in the process of purchasing my first Guzzi. The bike I am currently looking at (V11 Le Mans) is in the Port Charlotte area, and I will want to put new tires on it before I begin the trip back towards the Great White North. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop in the area that can be trusted to put a new set of tires on a Guzzi with care and competence?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Shaun

Hi, folks.

First post as I am just in the process of purchasing my first Guzzi. The bike I am currently looking at (V11 Le Mans) is in the Port Charlotte area, and I will want to put new tires on it before I begin the trip back towards the Great White North. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop in the area that can be trusted to put a new set of tires on a Guzzi with care and competence?

Cheers,

Shaun

What does the owner/ seller have to say ?

Hi, folks.

Cheers,

Shaun

What does the owner/ seller have to say ?

That there is no Guzzi dealer close by and that he is not sure who to trust with the work. He is checking, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask for other input from forum members in the area.

Tryin' to help!

Thanks -- I appreciate it! It's not always easy making a remote purchase, so all the local information I can get is helpful.

Shaun