Rocky Mountain VIDEO

I sat through the first half, skipped through the second . Had the feeling I was watching a 4o's western. sorry didn't do it for me. good scenery, bloody busy road though. Less cars more corners for me

The criticisms above reflect only the surface, to see the true nature of this work we must delve deeper. The journey appears sedate & yet we sense unanswered, indeed, unasked questions. Vehicles pass, inhabitants unidentified, purpose unexplained - as in much of Lynch's work - an allegory of life? Slowly, from the brooding tension develops a sense of obscure malevolence, it's presence brought into focus by it's absence, building to the final, devastating, closing sequence - where have we come to? where to next :unsure: ? Bravo Fotoguzzi ! A minor masterpiece. You are not by any chance French?

KB :sun:

Hey Foto, now I know that my secret filming vid of the old Guzzi Sport's tech innovations has monumental merit! Thank You! :thumbsup:

Do you have a movie of your motorcycle parked overnight? Baldini, for one, would appreciate that.

Here's a video on how to flatten a stone. I'm sure that you'll really enjoy it. Sorry it's so short.

Hey Foto, now I know that my secret filming vid of the old Guzzi Sport's tech innovations has monumental merit! Thank You! :thumbsup:

Do you have a movie of your motorcycle parked overnight? Baldini, for one, would appreciate that.

Here's a video on how to flatten a stone. I'm sure that you'll really enjoy it. Sorry it's so short.

that's what you guys get from a guy on a Moto w/a Mac in a motel.. this ones much shorter but just a tease for the final vacation video. sorry no Mt Rushmore.

here's part of the burn home w/o the cowboy theme,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bKK8TD5dLB4

I left the Lemans home alone for 2 weeks and bonded with the Bassa, she's a real touring rig now.

b70129b1.jpg

these guys shipped there choppers from Finland to Houston then rode to Sturgis,

a3ca0148.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

this guy rode his lawn tractor to South Dakota from Arizona with a dog, cat and Rat, you don't want to know the restof the story,

IMG_0071.jpg

Did you manage to extract yourself from the chopper repair scene safely - that chap kneeling down looking in your direction appears not to be in the best of moods?

I became their best friend.. they had a GoPro camera like mine with a full 32Gig sd card and external drive.. So I used my laptop to transfer the files for them and clear off the card for more videos at Sturgis.. some of their video was fun to watch. I should have copied it for myself too.

I came across another video by Foto.

He has taken his techique a step further with this one. Seems to be extra-overly long though: I'm still watching and the finish hasn't come yet.

To watch, click on video below –––> IMG_0538.jpg

Great! A storyline, iconic imagery, poetic escapism, unexpected plot, drama, tension, dumb animal expressing anthropomorphic sensitivity to mechanical object, creative resolution – that's a nice movie.

Bullocks?

trying to up my view numbers.. sorry it's kind of long...

Hi Foto (is it Brad?),

being just back from a 4 days ride on the KR through the "higher" switzerland, for me it was not so much frustration what this video triggered, instead it rather made me remember the image below (wasn't it a link from Baldini?) :

riding-shot-01.jpg

Hubert