2 Cafe Sports...

mikie

in the same place at the same time? It was like an episode of the Twilight Zone! I went with some friends up to Newcombe's Ranch today (on Angeles Crest Highway for those unfamiliar with the area) and took the Cafe Sport. We were hanging around, went inside and had some breakfast, and when we came out - lo and behold, there was another Cafe Sport parked right next to mine! There don't seem to be too many around here, and I've never seen two together before, although his was stock and mine is not quite stock. Will wonders never cease? Chatted with the fellow for a bit, but didn't ask whether he's on this board. Are you?

Most have been quite a sight wheres the evidence :pic::P . I was at the v twin rally last weekend in the south of england and spoke to a owner of a cafe sport (not quite the same)but no bike with him, Pity would have liked to see another one :huh2:

in the same place at the same time? It was like an episode of the Twilight Zone! I went with some friends up to Newcombe's Ranch today (on Angeles Crest Highway for those unfamiliar with the area) and took the Cafe Sport. We were hanging around, went inside and had some breakfast, and when we came out - lo and behold, there was another Cafe Sport parked right next to mine! There don't seem to be too many around here, and I've never seen two together before, although his was stock and mine is not quite stock. Will wonders never cease? Chatted with the fellow for a bit, but didn't ask whether he's on this board. Are you?

Yes, I am! Don't post much (hardly at all). I'd met you at last year's Norton club NYE ride @Burger Continental. The CS has been a little bit neglected since I got a Stelvio in March. Friday I played hooky from work, and it turned out to be worth it!

And yes, I live in Pasadena too...

-Mike