IS THIS IT?

belfastguzzi

[What it says on the tin –>

24/7 V11 Everything Guzzi and V11 related]

So

Does this forum contain everything Guzzi related?

If not: what is missing?

Bath soap?

Yes, that's one. Do you find there's a nasty oily scum left around the bath after your Guzzi's been in there? Surely a shower is more appropriate?

I've been waiting all month for my Sport to bend over to get the soap so I can jump on.:grin:

No luck. She just sits on the battery charger and looks at me smuggly.:glare:

I've been waiting all month for my Sport to bend over to get the soap so I can jump on.:grin:

No luck. She just sits on the battery charger and looks at me smuggly.:glare:

Well, if there is one thing Guzzi does well, it is smuggly.

Yours uses soap? I'm going to the garage to have a little rider-Guzzi chat. :angry:

Some of the all things Guzzi related, but not previously discovered, or discussed.

Things are progressing nicely. We now have 2 new topics.

1) Bath soap and Guzzi hygiene. Discussion moderator: J Dental Floss RT.

2) Grisotto - tasting your Guzzi. Discussion moderator: Chopper Jim.

– Remember, it's a labour of love and you want it to be smooth, creamy and oozy, not thick and stodgy. To quote Jamie Oliver: "This is an absolutely delicious recipe. It’s quite unusual, and the best thing about it is that it makes a hero of the much-underloved everyday cauliflower."

1) Bath soap and Guzzi hygiene. Discussion moderator: J Dental Floss RT.

Hey, hey, whoa now. What are you trying to say here? I bath my Guzzi? I get hy with Gene? And let's not bring my dental floss into this. I'm about to harvest a fine crop- been riding the fences on my horse.

Hey, hey, whoa now. What are you trying to say here? I bath my Guzzi? I get hy with Gene? And let's not bring my dental floss into this. I'm about to harvest a fine crop- been riding the fences on my horse.

With a pair of heavy duty zircon encrusted tweezers?

zircon-encrusted-tweezers.jpg

V11 LeMans.com

the weird starts here

More of the all things Guzzi related but not previously discovered or discussed.

Things are now progressing extra-nicely. Thanks to the learned and concerned contributors to the What came to be called motorcycles topic, we have a 3rd new topic.

1) Bath soap

– All things Guzzi hygiene.

Discussion moderator: J Dental Floss RT

2) Grisotto

- Tasting Guzzi

Discussion moderator: Chopper Jim

Remember, it's a labour of love and you want it to be smooth, creamy and oozy, not thick and stodgy. To quote Jamie Oliver: "This is an absolutely delicious recipe. It’s quite unusual, and the best thing about it is that it makes a hero of the much-underloved everyday cauliflower."

3) Start and Go

- Understanding the science and semantics of a moving Guzzi

Moderator of Pedantry: Baldi Knee

• On Steering a horse, or, Work your way through the conundrums of the man-machine interface.

Accusation A "Anything inherently stable you DRIVE, anything unstable you RIDE."

Observation B "Sometimes you'll hear pilot applied to motoryclists, as opposed to driver. Rider is somewhat passive, so doesn't convey the correct nuance."

Romantic Assertion (quashed) C "I've also heard people talking about piloting a motorcycle (as if they could fly)."

Wild Conjecture D "Driver is more correct, since motorcycles, unlike horses, don't have minds of their own"

Speculation E "I guess if your riding is just sitting on the back of something that goes its own way, then it might be... more accurately described as steering?"

Rebuttal F "If you are making a m/c do what you want, not what it wants (minded or not), then you are RIDING it."

Equivocation G "Riding & driving can be passive or aggressive."

Political Correction H "I'd never drive a motorcycles, them motorcycles kills everybody that rides."

Start. The philosophy of getting to go and engaging gear.

Push and Jump, or bump? – "Push start is push or push & jump in gear & dumping clutch. Jump start is stationary, using leads from remote battery. In the old days, one would push start a passive motor car and one would jump start an aggressive motor cycle, or horse."

Jump, Dump... or Pop? – "Jump on the bike and pop the clutch..?"

Run alongside your wife? – "Push start is when your wife is along and she pushes: jump start is when you have to run along side."

Forget it – "The Convert has to get up to 34mph."

• Engaging thought. The hazardous uncertainty of things going wrong

Unresolved Question A "Could you say a driver rides a bike or would this be the sociolectic overkill? "

Unresolved Question B "What if you accidentally let slip a phrase like "a horse drives its rider crazy"? "

2) Grisotto

- Tasting Guzzi

Discussion moderator: Chopper Jim

Remember, it's a labour of love and you want it to be smooth, creamy and oozy, not thick and stodgy. To quote Jamie Oliver: "This is an absolutely delicious recipe. It’s quite unusual, and the best thing about it is that it makes a hero of the much-underloved everyday cauliflower."

Next week; Putting the Marsh back in Marshmallow!!