Diamond White V11 Le Mans?

abouc

I'm toying with the idea of having my bike repainted this winter or next. The tank is all scratched from previous owner, fairing has some stone chips and airbox covers are worn where the tank makes contact. As I understand the red originally used is not available in the US.

One thing I don't think I've ever seen is a Le Mans painted white. The 2002 looks great in the champagne color, and I love the Diamond White paint on the V7 Classic & Griso. Seems like not too far of a leap from champagne to Diamond White. I'd have to pick an accent color for the tank, airbox covers an cowl.

Cool idea? Blasphemy? I'm interested to hear thoughts on this notion.

Why blasphemy?

Her's some inspiration:

Ooooh! I like that. Especially the number plate effect on the cowl & tail piece. White & red with gray accents is very nice indeed.

Why blasphemy?

Her's some inspiration:

Everything looks good except for the skunk stripe on the front fender.

What brand are the wheels?

White would be very cool and leave you unlimited options for trim/accent colors. :thumbsup: k

Here's a pic of a white (& green & red) V11 that I found a few years back.

Rickster-2.jpg

:2c: I think that's a pretty nice looking bike. I'm surprised the owner doesn't have one of these: :helmet:

Here's a pic of a white (& green & red) V11 that I found a few years back.

Rickster-2.jpg

:2c: I think that's a pretty nice looking bike. I'm surprised the owner doesn't have one of these: :helmet:

That's a good looking bike.

please god someone tell me someone has a saved copy of one of enzo's monstrosity, that purple and blue and I've all but blocked it from my mind :vomit:

Nobody needs to see that again.

please god someone tell me someone has a saved copy of one of enzo's monstrosity, that purple and blue and I've all but blocked it from my mind :vomit:

I saw that bike in person a few yrs back, at a vintage bike rally in Seattle. He is a bike customizer on crack, not literally, but artistically.

steve