Rosso Mandello

rossoandy

Perhaps the time has come to sell my Rosso...

I have owned it since new and it now has 25000m on it. It has been a great bike, not without its faults but is a joy to ride.

It has been maintained well by myself and has seen little rain and kept in a dry garage and is so in very very good condition.

I fancy a new Guzzi Calli or perhaps a Stelvio and I am selling two or three of my bikes to fund. The Rd400 has already gone...

The bike wants for nothing, good tyres and recent oil changes done. All paperwork and keys present.

It is suffering from a slight missfire/stumble at very light throttle openings which I believe to be a mixture issue. The forum talks of TPS issues or air leaks...The bike is rideable as the issue is only at certain precise throttle opening, a whif of gas and its gone..

I think its a TPS issue myself and if Ive time I will replace it before sale. If not, well its not a major issue to get sorted yourself!

As you are going to be aware these bikes are rare and only 30 came to the UK. You may see another at the V twin but that will be it.

The bike goes extremely well and there is no damage or faults other than the one mentioned.

The bike is in Kent Uk . I am looking for best offers over £3200....

Contact me on 01233 623642 soon! or I will keep it!