Re-rehad that experience, AGAIN...

savagehenry

I write this because if you haven'nt tried it, you will not know you will be sorry to0 not have...

To all LeMans owners on this board, it takes minutes to pull your fairing. You will not believe how this simple fairingdectomy TRANSFORMS your bike...

Fairingdectomy.JPG

For all intensive purposes, we have the same bike, so, yes, my bike is also pretty damn ugly w/o the fairing.

I pull it off to do my valves, general connector greasings, "inside the cockpit" look-over,etc.

Plus, it feels even lighter with the unobstructed view. I still see visions of a different set of body work (in DEEP metalflake blue and a black ralley stripe, or Zebra Striped,) and the double headlight S/U of the Triumph Speed Triple...

Sorry to gush, but this bike still gives me a boner after 4+ years :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

For all intensive purposes, we have the same bike, so, yes, my bike is also pretty damn ugly w/o the fairing.

I pull it off to do my valves, general connector greasings, "inside the cockpit" look-over,etc.

Plus, it feels even lighter with the unobstructed view. I still see visions of a different set of body work (in DEEP metalflake blue and a black ralley stripe, or Zebra Striped,) and the double headlight S/U of the Triumph Speed Triple...

Sorry to gush, but this bike still gives me a boner after 4+ years :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

Yep. There's something about a Guzzi that no other bike can deliver. I could have bought a brand new Suzuki with warranty for what I've got into my newly acquired Le Mans, but that would have been boring.

Now you're talkin'.....

The only thing is, you now have a two wheel Rubic's Cube.......

jesus,it took me about a week of concerted effort (with The Book) to solve rubik's cube, many, many years ago.

scf

Buy some V11 Sport headight brackets, some indicators and a Bosch headlight you can go the whole way- easy to convert back to a Le Mans if you change your mind:

My Rosso Corsa:

26158_377854594815_635879815_4988944_6098775_n.jpg

n635879815_2650057_5992109.jpg

n635879815_2650065_3182832.jpg

That's exactly what I had in mind when I bought mine, and your bike only solidified the concept. It's just that I keep seeing the dual headlight set up in my mind's eye :grin: Now if I could just photoshop it for a better look at it before I commit.

Now you're talkin'.....

The only thing is, you now have a two wheel Rubic's Cube.......

jesus,it took me about a week of concerted effort (with The Book) to solve rubik's cube, many, many years ago.

scf

We are going to keep my time a secret!!!!