PC III Model Number

nanosecond

Hi everyone,

Have found a Power Commander 3 for sale in the UK. Model number is 706-411. It's for a MY2000/01 V11, but I'm wondering if it will fit my Tenni. Can anyone let me know if they have this model number fitted to a later V11

Thanks

My memory suggests it is not compatible with the Tenni. Have you checked the Power Commander website or queried Todd at Guzzitech? k

Hi everyone,

Have found a Power Commander 3 for sale in the UK. Model number is 706-411. It's for a MY2000/01 V11, but I'm wondering if it will fit my Tenni. Can anyone let me know if they have this model number fitted to a later V11

Thanks

Pretty sure that's what's in mine. I believe all the V11's have the same ECU.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Pretty sure that's what's in mine. I believe all the V11's have the same ECU.

Hi

they all have the same ECUs. Mk1s (red frame no engine bracing) fuel map differs slightly from mk 2 (black frame and engine bracing). Richer at the low end I believe. Adiing a PCiii allows you to richen it a bit more which helps the low end fuelling enormously, smoother and better low to mid torque.

Cheers

Guzz

Some have an O2 sensor. Those may not get full advantage from a PCIII and would do better with a PCV and AutoTune.

thanks everyone,

asked the guy at my local dealer today (who's is a bit of a guru and fixer of my bodges) and he reckons it will fit, but is quite anti PC's. He mention's that he has a better piece of software that now that can read / adjust throttle bodies more accurately via the standard ecu, so may look into that as well.

Will keep you updated

• 3 weeks later...

Some have an O2 sensor. Those may not get full advantage from a PCIII and would do better with a PCV and AutoTune.

I think only the late-2004s sold as 2005s had the O-sensor, so a non-issue for his Tenni [= a 2002 model in most relevant respects.]

More to the point, is it a PC3 or a PC3usb? Don't waste money on the earlier serial model: they go for about 1/2 the price of the later usb edition since they're more of a pain to hook up & tune [given that modern laptops don't even have an RS232 serial port to plug'em into...]