First introduction!

Mjingen

Hello everyone,

I'm Mjingen from Holland, 28 years, and since a year of four, I've driven a yellow Sport 1100ie. In those years I had a lot fun an some work done on it, mostly because i'm a little bit of a perfectionist, but also because i found it necessary rather than that it had to be done ^_^ .

But after four years of riding it, done some traveling in those years, my traveling buddy bought a naked bike (Triumph Street Triple), and i was somewhat envious to the more relaxed seating position of my traveling companion. So i began to search for something naked, Moto Guzzi, and special (most of then are), so it had to be a V11 with a superbike steeringbar and Öhlins suspension. It had to be a Café Sport, Ballabio or a Scura with clipons.

Luckily, my Guzzi dealer in Holland had a V11 Café Sport from 2004 for sale, and with the trade-in of my Sport 1100 and some more money, i bought myself a V11 Café Sport. It was also the only one for sale in Holland so i had to react quickly or else i had to search in Germany where they are also quite expensive.

Anyway, that's my story in short. The Café Sport is still with the dealer so no pictures till i have it over at my home, which is about two weeks from now. I have a little bit of a space issue.....

Regards,

Mjingen

Welkom op het forum en alvast veel plezier gewenst met je Café Sport!

Thanks Jaap and the others so far. I've got lots to read about the mechanical stuff that's going to be different than it was on my Sport 1100ie.

Already got some questions, but that's for the technical topic.

Regards,

Mjingen