Holiday in Edinburgh

Hey Macguzzi :thumbsup: . May well try that sometime, I go up to Edinburgh occasionally. See no price in the ad?

How you enjoying Mallorca or whichever sun-drenched Mediteranean island it was that you ran off to?

KB :sun:

Hey Macguzzi :thumbsup: . May well try that sometime, I go up to Edinburgh occasionally. See no price in the ad?

How you enjoying Mallorca or whichever sun-drenched Mediteranean island it was that you ran off to?

KB :sun:

sorry mate still here got dumped by GF with 24hrs to go! at least Guzzi's are more reliable and as we all know on this site that is saying something! if you go to availability you will get price

sorry mate still here got dumped by GF with 24hrs to go! at least Guzzi's are more reliable and as we all know on this site that is saying something! if you go to availability you will get price

Well better you found out now than there? you still going out there? got work? Good luck :thumbsup:. K

Well better you found out now than there? you still going out there? got work? Good luck :thumbsup:. K

Biggest pain in the arse as i had shipped everything to mallorca, costly experience, at the moment i am staying here till i decide what to do, just wish it would stop raining!