Configure Post Options

belfastguzzi

Hi Jaap

To embed Vimeo

– copy/paste the Vimeo embed code here and select HTML On - Auto Linebreak mode in Configure Post Options –

I can't find the HTML option that you have talked about. Does it need turned on somewhere, or am I looking in the wrong place? I attach here a pic of the options that I see when I go to Configure Post

Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 09.38.18.png

I can't find the HTML option that you have talked about. Does it need turned on somewhere, or am I looking in the wrong place? I attach here a pic of the options that I see when I go to Configure Post

You broke the bloody forum! :o

:lol:

It's a Guzzi things. Just happens.

It's a Guzzi thing. Just happens.

You might be right. Now it won't even let me fix thins, like that 'things' typo. I can get into 'edit', but the 'save changes' isn't working. knownothing.gif

Guzzi thing(s) for sure.

It's a Guzzi thing. Just happens.

You might be right. Now it won't even let me fix thins, like that 'things' typo. I can get into 'edit', but the 'save changes' isn't working. knownothing.gif

Guzzi thing(s) for sure.

'Use Full Editor' won't work either.

It should work...

Strange: now it is there. As you can see by the screenshot that I took, that box was not appearing before and so I could never understand the instruction when it was offered at previous times.

But, now it it appears! duim.gif

.... Guzzi thing(s) for sure.

Funny that you mention it. I observe this ever since I bought my first one: for some they work, for others not :huh2:

Now Hubert, you know that NOTHING works properly, all the time.

If people think that all is well, it's just because they aren't sensitive, educated souls.

rolleyes.gif