Coppa or Scura R

Twin AH

OK.......... I think I ould like to have one for my stable..... any chance of one making it to my part of this rock in Canada.

Two chances, slim and none. Keep your hands off of Rosie.. :rasta:

• 2 weeks later...

Rare as in ........... start looking in museums??? I understand from others on the " Wildguzzi forum " that none were shipped to dealers here in North America.

That being said,I wonder how many are presently held privately in other parts of the world?

Appreciate any info for this quest of mine.

Well, I'm a little late but hope you'll find this topic useful ;)

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15961

The original Scuras had single plate clutches, but the ScuraR is just another repainted Café Sport, just like the Coppa Italia, but now with an ugly red saddle. 99.99% sure that the ScuraR doesn't have the infamous single plate clutch.

I can add the missing 0.01% :thumbsup:

The original Scuras had single plate clutches, but the ScuraR is just another repainted Café Sport, just like the Coppa Italia, but now with an ugly red saddle. 99.99% sure that the ScuraR doesn't have the infamous single plate clutch.

OK.......... I think I ould like to have one for my stable..... any chance of one making it to my part of this rock in Canada.

Regards. :food:

I will not say that CaféSport are common, but they're not impossible to find either.

Coppa are rarer but they show up sometimes on eBay.com or on the MGNOC marketplace.

Things change if you are willing to face an international transaction (and shipping); just to give you an idea, on a single italian site there are 1 Coppa, 4 Café and 8 Scura for sale right now.

Honestly a ScuraR is almost impossible to find. The one mentioned by AdminJaap in the topic "How many was made?" lasted for sale about 10/15 days; surprisingly, the very same bike appeared a couple of months later, with the new owner explaining in the ad that he was "unable to establish the right feeling" or something like that. Three or four days and it was gone again, this time for good.

Try keeping an eye on sites like www.subito.it, annunci.ebay.it, www.mobile.de and www.leboncoin.fr; if there's a chance that one comes up for sale again, it will probably happen there.

Good luck... :P: