Part needed

Tom M

I managed to break one of the brass intake manifold nipples a while back. :homer: I installed an M6 screw to plug the hole but eventually I will probably want to balance my throttle bodies again so it would be nice to find a replacement. It doesn't have a part number in the Guzzi parts manual so I can't order one from a dealer.

Does anyone have an extra that they'd be willing to part with?

I managed to break one of the brass intake manifold nipples a while back. :homer: I installed an M6 screw to plug the hole but eventually I will probably want to balance my throttle bodies again so it would be nice to find a replacement. It doesn't have a part number in the Guzzi parts manual so I can't order one from a dealer.

Does anyone have an extra that they'd be willing to part with?

I got these , just had to use a normal washer and cut a screwdriver slot into the end to allow me to tighten them (the nylon type may be better ?).

Thanks guys. HaydnR, where did you find that part number? It isn't in the parts manual that I have.

I like the stock nipples because they have such a tiny hole in the end. If not for it I might have done some damage when one of the hoses for my carb balance too hit a header and melted through a few years ago. I have a pair of drilled out brake bleed nipples that I used for a decarbon procedure but it's tough keeping a hose on them because they are so short. The stock ones are longer.

If I can't find a stock part I'll probably go with something from MotionPro or Morgan CarbTune as pasotibbs suggested.