BELLY PAN'S

dangerous

Iv noticed some nice belly pans (chin scoops or what ever ya call em your part of the world) like the black v11 on the home page... how about some photos, brands, costs and were to get... wouldent mind one Im thinking.

I bought mine years ago from Rossopuro

Click here for their website

I do not know if they still sell it.

I have been happy with it but you have to be a little more careful hopping curbs. I sometimes remove it on rides that may involves gravel etc.

Bob

edit: Oh I see that is MY Black V11 on the homepage. This bike may also be of interest since it has Aprilia RSV front forks with Norge front wheel for added handling. no, was not the result of a crash... Also the little tabs under the rear seat are for the Standard Moto Guzzi rack - which was not installed when pic was taken. I take the rack on and off frequently as cargo needs dictate. This bike is very fast and has been tuned to perfection at Moto Guzzi. Approx 45K miles, is ridden frequently.

Iv noticed some nice belly pans (chin scoops or what ever ya call em your part of the world) like the black v11 on the home page... how about some photos, brands, costs and were to get... wouldent mind one Im thinking.

Mine is a Stucchi luigi from MG cycles.Same as Bbennetts. Made to order painted and also available in Carbon.Nice piece fits well. http://www.mgcycle.com/product_info.php?products_id=2643

Ciao