Complete 2009 Stelvio parting out, or whole bike for sale

CairnsStelvio

Hello Gents,

It's Steve Rothwell here in Cairns. About a year ago I picked up a Stelvio (statutory write-off, cannot be re-registered in Australia, but can be registered in New Zealand or elsewhere in the world) intending to heave out the engine and replace it with a direct-injection Ski-Doo E-Tec 800cc snowmobile engine (163HP, not too shabby), but realistically I'm never going to get around to it (too many other bread and butter two-stroke projects on!) so rather than see it just sit there I would like to offer it for sale. Pics of it are below; and feel free to contact me for more detailed pics.

guzzi84.jpg

guz3.jpg

guz4.jpg

guz6.jpg

guz7.jpg

guz239.jpg

guz567.jpg

guzzi1.jpg

guz1.jpg

The bike is basically straight. It's done 19,000km. I've had the forks out and had them rebuilt, and checked for trueness and they are spot on, as well as the wheels. From what I gather, the insurance company wrote it off just because there was a lot of overall peripheral damage - panels, brackets etc. and since the fairing stay was scraping on the bottom triple clamp, they didn't want the 'risk' of anything coming back to bite them, etc etc etc. The old precautionary principle ... :roll:

I have a new headlight assy to go with the bike, and new brake and clutch levers. The bike starts and runs fine, she is a goer, but sadly surplus to requirements at this stage. I know I won't recoup my money on it, but the longer it sits there, the more irrelevant it becomes to me, so I am asking $3500 for the lot. Transport to Brisbane would be $250. Contact me direct for a transport quote to anywhere else in Australia - or other countries.

I can't think of anything else to report about the bike - but feel free to get in touch for any more info, pics, video, whatever.

Best regards,

Steve Rothwell

The Two-Stroke Shop

http://www.twostrokeshop.com

info@twostrokeshop.com

9 Compass Close

Edge Hill, Cairns

Queensland 4870

Landline: 07 4078 6426

Landline (outside Australia): +617 4078 6426

Mobile: 0427 774 285

Mobile: (outside Australia): +61 427 774 285