Convert to linked braking system

68C

I guess I am, forgive me for being a bit thick but where is KY, which country?

At this suggestion, I updated my profile to show country. The profile suggests that your bike and your location are "required" fields. It won't edit you out if they are blank, but it sure helps other members help you find products and assistance.

Your location can be general: UK, US, EU - whatever, but it's helpful to see when considering language variations and such. Good suggestion to specify country for those of us in "The States." :thumbsup:

Sorry, truly did not mean to be rude, I had heard of KL - as in Kuala Lumpur but not KY. Even I have heard of America, I think we used to sell a lot of tea there.

Now on the search for brake pipe fittings to try out the linked system.

Oh, my, no - you were not rude in any way. We are from so many places around the world that I think we might expect others to recognize our locale by an abbreviation or such. So, I amended my location to be more helpful. I really do think we should all show some kind of location in our profile. It really does help when we discuss technical solutions.

And while I kinda know where "KY" is (neighboring state), I'm still waiting for more clues on "KY3" . . . I'm mystified . . .stupefied . . . :wacko:

Oh, my, no - you were not rude in any way. We are from so many places around the world that I think we might expect others to recognize our locale by an abbreviation or such. So, I amended my location to be more helpful. I really do think we should all show some kind of location in our profile. It really does help when we discuss technical solutions.

And while I kinda know where "KY" is (neighboring state), I'm still waiting for more clues on "KY3" . . . I'm mystified . . .stupefied . . . :wacko:

ti

ky 3 is the post code area that I live in, ky is for kirkcaldy but covers most of the kingdom of fife, the 3 narrows the area to my town burntisland.

Mystery solved (with a little help from google!)

Marketing in North America has become so pervasive that no place called "Burnt Island" would be left. I feel certain it would have been renamed with some alluring euphemism like "Aromatic Island" or "Island of a Thousand Hazes." Maybe "Island of Smoke and Mirrors."

We can spin a thing, here stateside. :whistle: