Bah ! Slow Puncture

Fricking Hell. Can't access the tyre valve with air lines in petrol stations. Rode home on floppy rear wandering all over the road. Overtaken by Vespa. Right angle adapters just ordered on Ebay. My wife doesn't understand me. :(

Fricking Hell. Can't access the tyre valve with air lines in petrol stations. Rode home on floppy rear wandering all over the road. Overtaken by Vespa. Right angle adapters just ordered on Ebay. My wife doesn't understand me. :(

Aye, but I bet you've got sunshine. Weather forecast here is on just now: rain, showery rain, windy rain and showers.

I don't understand my bike.

Anyway, you shoulda been at home watching Hairy Bikers tonight. They've been riding on floppy rears too, but they're swapping the pies for lettuce and whatnot.

Piaggio doesn't love me.

"Overtaken by Vespa. Right angle adapters just ordered on Ebay."

Weird: there's folks on here will never understand you.

I've got an inkling.

:2c: I carry one of these in my tank bag or under my seat rather than using the right angle adapters. It's easy to use on the rear tire, and it will pass through the front disk carrier and lock onto the front valve stem allowing me check the air pressure and add or release some without removing the gauge from the stem. They can be bought in most auto parts stores in my area.

41Iu30JeYmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/G-H-Meiser-EZ-Tire-Gauge/dp/B001CJHU9W/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1343949680&sr=8-17&keywords=tire+gauge

What the hell do you have against floppy rears? Dang, man, most boys would have loved to ride on one when they were young. I do understand that as a developed, sophisticated person, you might prefer a tight rear...still don't impugn those less erudite.

Oh- and don't insult your wife. At least not if she has a good right hook.

Aye, but I bet you've got sunshine. Weather forecast here is on just now: rain, showery rain, windy rain and showers.

Anyway, you shoulda been at home watching Hairy Bikers tonight. They've been riding on floppy rears too, but they're swapping the pies for lettuce and whatnot.

Piaggio doesn't love me.

I've got an inkling.

Do the Irish have more types of rain than the Eskimos have types of snow ? I think we should be told.

I do not wish to discuss my floppy rear in public any further. quite frankly I am a bit pissed and have just started my two week vacation. Isn't it weird how speedos shrink over the course of a year ?

:2c: I carry one of these in my tank bag or under my seat rather than using the right angle adapters. It's easy to use on the rear tire, and it will pass through the front disk carrier and lock onto the front valve stem allowing me check the air pressure and add or release some without removing the gauge from the stem. They can be bought in most auto parts stores in my area.

41Iu30JeYmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/G-H-Meiser-EZ-Tire-Gauge/dp/B001CJHU9W/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1343949680&sr=8-17&keywords=tire+gauge

Good call. Is the gauge accurate ? Thanks.

What the hell do you have against floppy rears? Dang, man, most boys would have loved to ride on one when they were young. I do understand that as a developed, sophisticated person, you might prefer a tight rear...still don't impugn those less erudite.

Oh- and don't insult your wife. At least not if she has a good right hook.

My wife still has both of her hands.

:2c: I carry on41Iu30JeYmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Good call. Is the gauge accurate ? Thanks.

Yep. It's not connected to anything so that reading would be about right.

Piaggio doesn't love me.

I've got an inkling.

Do the Irish have more types of rain than the Eskimos have types of snow ? I think we should be told.

Good question from the back of the classroom.

I only know two words for rain in Irish, fliuch and cur baiste, but there's probably more, my Irish has always been crap and I'm way out of practice.

But God, the rain is boring. Boring boring boring.....

Boring boring. Anyway.

September might be nice....

...I only know two words for rain in Irish, fliuch and cur baiste...

That's funny. We have a quite similar word: Fluch. We don't translate it with "rain", it's "curse" over here, in your case meaning probably the same :grin:

Hubert