Scura has new Italian stable mate,...

Thanks Jason.I hope they make a next Gen ST,with with a 1098/1198 motor and seating position and comfort of the previous ones.Add the farkles of the new MS,ES/TC,etc.The dual sports are obviously more biased to the road and the look isnt for me,even though the new MS is definitely the sexiest of all of them.I better not ride one as I know I'll be hooked!And as you know the older 2,4v models have character that the newer refined ones dont have.I'm sure if you get a good Norge from the factory it would be sweet,but they still aren't up the Ducs standards,close but not quite there.Unfortunately the V11 is a roadster in my mind,all motor,suspension,brakes,no frills.I can ride it for an all day ride, but all day for a week or two I need a little more comfort and the ST gives that and a superbike motor to boot :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Nice, is that a 3 or 4? I almost bought a similar one from Speeds in Maryland. That was when my daughter and I rode from KeyWest to Riverie du loop in late Oct. early november one year.

But finally in 2009, I picked up a ST4 with the 916. I rode from Houston to St. Augustine, 15 hrs or so, straight through and that was a sweet ride.

I know you'll enjoy that bike.